Wednesday, August 1, 2012

INs and OUTs... to LIVE FOR...

I haven't done one of these posts in literally AGES and honestly I love them. Sandra just posted one and it inspired me to do one of my own!

INs:

- Fall clothing! I can't wait until I don't feel as though I have to swim through the hot air here, and all of the new fall clothing that has been coming out looks amazing!

- Searching for a new handbag.. this is almost an "OUT" as I haven't been finding much that I love at the moment :/ but here's a RZ bag that is a top contender! Not to mention it's on sale, which is always a plus!
Rachel Zoe "Zoe Mini" find it here

- Re-building my wardrobe.. I've been trying to spruce up my "look" to go a bit more sophisticated, blazers, pencil skirts, etc. It's definitely a work in progress!

- Watching Pretty Little Liars.. such great inspiration for me to finally quit being lazy and actually do my hair for once! I mean seriously? They have their hair curled and perfect every single second of this show.. *gag*..... ok ok I'm just jealous ;)


OUTs:

- Being stuck in the house.. this heat's a bitch.


Xx-
Bethany

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is now going on my wishlist as well. So chic!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up ordering it :) I'll let you know how it is in person!!
      xx

      Delete
    2. FYI the RZ bag is AWESOME in person! Great quality, just as you would expect from a designer who is constantly working with high-end brands. =) I definitely recommend!

      Delete

I always love reading your comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...